Now that you are settled in – un packed and gotten to see a sneak peak of you’re your roomies are like, time to focus on what you are here to accomplish! You are an official intern for Disney’s College Program. Time to write your CP Bucketlist!
This will be a list of all the things you hope to see, do and accomplish during your short 7 month span here at the Disneyland Resort. Don’t let the time frame discourage you, dream big!! I say put down a MINIMUM of ten items. This will be your reference for ideas on those days off where you just aren’t sure how you want to spend your time.
I am not going to post my whole list here… because seriusly it could take days. But here are a few things from my College Program specific bucketlist for 2016.
1) Open to Close in the Parks – I want to spend an entire day from Open to Close in the parks, and experience all there is to experience in a FULL Disneyland Resort Day.
2) Experience every ride and attraction offered in the parks – This could be a bit tricky due to closures and refurbishments, but I was able to knock out the long term closed ones prior to their closing on 1/11. So I am right on track for this one.
3) Take photos with all of the characters – For the amount of time I have spent in Disneyland, it is absurd the lack of character photos I have. So I have set a goal to stand in those lines all year to make sure I record those happy memorable moments with a photo next to epic furries and princesses.
4) Harry Potter Opening! In Hollywood– I know this is not Disney…. But seriously… CANT WAIT!
5) Take an EPIC Splash Mountain photo – This is where I want my creativity to shine. I will ride this again and again until I get it right. My phot will be epic, it will be remembered.
6) Tour Walt Disney Studios & Imagineering building – Cuz who wouldn’t want to?
7) Accumualte atleast 25 VoluntEar hours – I love to volunteer and I absolutely love Disney VoluntEars! This is something I am making a priority this year.
8) Minnie’s Moonlit Madness – I think I might be a bit too late to join in on the hunt because I will not gain access to the Hub until next week and I fear it will be too late. BUT I did sign up to volunteer for this event. So even if I don’t get to hunt, hopefully I can be a part of the action.
9) DisneyBound – Time to get creative and fashionable.
10) See a show at the House of Blues